• Efficient Wireless Control
• Extra length cable
• Lower snatch blocks
• Removable trailer hitch
• Full protective screen
• Place for a chainsaw
The 45H Log skidding winch has 9900 lbs of tractive force, lower cable position, requires 30-60 HP, remote control available, 230’x7/16 of standard cable, 4.6ft blade width, 1.6 ft front to back, 4.4 ft winch height, 6.6 ft overall height and 1 and 2 category. It comes with 3 Cable Sliders and a Swivel End Fitter to attach multiple logs.
1. Electromagnetic globe valves (no leaks or pressure losses).
2. Hydraulic components (tank, cylinders…) are galvanic anticorrosion protected.
3. Pump driven through gear drive.
4. All hydraulic components are fitted into the winches framework and therefore protected from damage and weather events.
5. Three-plates clutch from thick sheet metal, therefore there is no tear in the boreholes.
6. Safety pin to keep the wire rope from falling out at the lower pulley.
7. The lower pulley attached using a magnet.
8. Devise for unwinding wire rope is available.
9. Drive elements that are exposed to stress and wear are thermally treated (mended and induction hardened).
10. Sealed bearings no lube required.
11. More built in compartments for chains and other equipment.
12. Chainsaw scabbard and pix axe holder.
13. Trailer coupler storage on winch frame so that it can be put away when not in use but still with the unit.
14. Fold down safety screen so the unit can be placed in storage with low overhead clearance.
1/4"X 68" CHOKER CHAIN
5/16" X 8' CHOKER CHAIN
YARDING BLOCK 5 TON
SELF RELEASE BLOCK W/ STRAP 6 TON
SELF RELEASE BLOCK W/ STRAP DUAL HOOK & HANDLE