• Economical Manual Control (M)
• Extra length cable
• Lower snatch blocks
• Removable trailer hitch
• Full protective screen
• Place for a chainsaw
This winch is suitable for connection to medium-sized tractors, choose between two different heights of attachment to the tractor. The 55M Uniforest Log Skidding winch has 12,100lbs of tractive force, lower snatch block, requires 45-80 HP, and has 230’x7/16 of standard cable, weighs 855 lbs, has a blade width of 5.2 ft, 1.6 ft from front to back, 4.7 winch height, overall height is 7.5 ft and is a 1 and 2 category. It comes with 3 Cable Sliders and a Swivel End Fitter to attach multiple logs.
1. Upgrades three blade clutch is made out of thicker metal with elevates tears in bore holes.
2. Brake control system has been located inside of winch frame to better protect it from damage and weather.
3. Safety pin has been added to the lower pulley to keep cable in pulley from falling out of place.
4. The lower pulley has a magnet that keeps it out of the way while not in use.
5. Heat treated wear drive elements.
6. Large diameter and width brake belt.
7. Sealed bearings no lube required.
8. More built in compartments for chains and other equipment.
9. Chainsaw scabbard and pix axe holder.
10. Trailer coupler storage on winch frame so that it can be put away when not in use but still with the unit.
11. Fold down safety screen so the unit can be placed in storage with low overhead clearance.
5/16" X 8' CHOKER CHAIN
SELF RELEASE BLOCK W/ STRAP 6 TON
SELF RELEASE BLOCK W/ STRAP DUAL HOOK & HANDLE