Urban logging: Tips and Tricks with a Hud-Son Forest Equipment Warrior Portable Sawmill
Urban logging: Tips and tricks for loading logs onto your sawmill with a log arch trailer.
The new heavy-duty Hud-Son Warrior sawmill has raised the bar for capacity and horsepower in a portable sawmill. This sawmill can out-perform the competition in its price and class. Designed to keep you ahead of wood milling challenges no matter the project.
Selling thousands of Hunter / Sawyer mills our customers wanted a sawmill that could cut larger logs. We took on the challenge to create the new Hud-Son Warrior sawmill.
We built it tough! 4 Post with Lift Tubes for strength and accuracy when cutting 36” diameter logs.
We know you are a true craftsman and assembling this masterpiece is just the challenge you don’t shy away from.
• Order assembled or unassembled to help meet your needs and budget
• No welding and only a handful of tools required
• Built here in the USA at our home town factory in Barneveld, NY by hometown workers from right here in the heart of Central NY
• Comes with a Three Year Warranty
• Perfect for the Do-It-Yourselfer, Small woodshops & hunting camps
• Made in USA 23HP Vanguard Motor