• 4 post frame efficiently transfer engine HP to the blade
• The cutting head features 16″ band wheels with polypropylene belting to increase band blade life and reduce vibration
• The belting is custom made for us and has a “mushroom” shape to keep the blade centered on the wheel and tracking correctly
• Comes completely assembled, except for the track sections
• Big power, Oscar frame, electric start!
The Oscar 428 is the first in the Oscar line of sawmills. Powered by a stout 14 horsepower electric start gas motor, this mill will muscle through the cut with ease. The unit has the same large diameter clutch we run on our larger mills to give trouble free service and longevity. This sawmill has a manual winch to set your depth of cut and has the dual scale system to allow for maximum versatility in cutting dimensional lumber. The mill is also manual feed through the cut. All you have to do is gently push on the carriage. As in the entire Oscar sawmills this mill has a moveable guide tube that allows you to keep the band blade guides close to the wood for maximize accuracy.
5HP Electric 28" mill 12' Ground Track
Case of 15 Blades
Guide Wear Parts